Americans are more likely to die from an opioid overdose than they are a car accident. What a tragedy.
Kelly Nantel, Vice President of Communications and Advocacy with the National Safety Council, joined the show to tell you why that is.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Crimewatch: the Murder of Sherry Black
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Intoxicated driver runs into railroad crossing signal in Roy, road closed
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- AP: Spencer Cox wins race for Utah governor
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes