SOUTH JORDAN-A man has been arrested after South Jordan Police say he caused a drunk driving crash that killed a woman.
Officers say 23-year-old Edilberto Lopez-Ramirez stole a pickup in Herriman, then drank a bunch of beers before running a red light yesterday morning on Mountain View Highway at Lake Avenue.
He is also a suspect in a hit and run crash at South Jordan Parkway and Mountain View Highway.
Today’s Top Stories
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Now’s your chance to pick up US postage stamps honoring military dogs
- LDS Church: April General Conference will be “technology only”
- Cougar leaves mark on Herriman driveway
- US Capitol on lockdown as protesters storm the building
- If you build it … White Sox and Yankees to play at ‘Field of Dreams’ movie…
- Backcountry avalanche alert in effect as crews mitigate risk
- Grandparents of missing Idaho kids offer $20,000 reward
- Utah offers to pay public employees to fill their prescriptions in Mexico