What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that Will Get You Back to the Game Quickly
This article on Sunday game food is sponsored by Maceys. Happy shopping!
Holy guacamole, it’s time for the big game in Atlanta on Feb 3rd! The moment you have been waiting for the whole professional football season is finally here, but is your snack game up to par? If you are having family and friends over to watch the game, here are the 5 quick and easy recipes for Sunday game food that will get you back to watching the game. Just click on the headline links to access the full recipe.
Nothing says football and the big game more than a giant pepperoni-covered, cheese-shaped football. Talk about a great way for you to celebrate the pigskin. And lucky for you, prep time is only about 10 minutes and it enough food for about 10 people.
Cereal in a crock pot? Sounds crazy, doesn’t it? No, you aren’t simmering it low and slow in milk for and hour and a half. You are creating something the whole football party can enjoy though. Chex Mix is a quick way to help feed a crowd and it only takes a couple minutes to prepare. The rest is just a little time spent letting it cook and do it’s thing.
Queso. OK, so…what’s queso? Queso is loads of melted cheese that you can dip chips, and well, any of the other recipes in this article into. Ok, maybe not the Chex Mix….. Unless you’re into that sort of thing..
Cheeseburgers. Check. Tiny cheeseburgers. Yum! Tiny encapsulated cheeseburgers? Yes, please! With only a few ingredients and a little bit of extra time, these little burger bombs that fit neatly in the palm of your hand are the perfect thing to feed those game day appetites.
And ladies and gentlemen, the perfect pairing for the sophisticated palette… ah, who are we kidding? It’s tater tots and bacon. Because, well, tater tots and bacon. This is breakfast-on-a-stick. The best meal of the day on a stick.
Is Your Sunday Game Food Ready?
Whatever the crowd is at your place, or whatever you’re asked to bring to your friend’s place, these snacks will put you in a good place. Drop by your local neighborhood Maceys store the day before the game to pick up ingredients, or even some pre-made goodies.
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- 8-year-old skiier injured after falling from Park City chairlift
- Proposed bill would make gun owners civilly liable if a gun they lend out is used in a crime
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert moved to tears by All-Star snub
- Volunteers ready to glean extra fruit around Cache Valley
- UDOT employees survive avalanche in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Kaysville police, US Marshals arrest man accused of impersonating officer
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Pro-Hong Kong signs were confiscated at the Washington Wizards game