What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that Will Get You Back to the Game Quickly
This article on Sunday game food is sponsored by Maceys. Happy shopping!
Holy guacamole, it’s time for the big game in Atlanta on Feb 3rd! The moment you have been waiting for the whole professional football season is finally here, but is your snack game up to par? If you are having family and friends over to watch the game, here are the 5 quick and easy recipes for Sunday game food that will get you back to watching the game. Just click on the headline links to access the full recipe.
Nothing says football and the big game more than a giant pepperoni-covered, cheese-shaped football. Talk about a great way for you to celebrate the pigskin. And lucky for you, prep time is only about 10 minutes and it enough food for about 10 people.
Cereal in a crock pot? Sounds crazy, doesn’t it? No, you aren’t simmering it low and slow in milk for and hour and a half. You are creating something the whole football party can enjoy though. Chex Mix is a quick way to help feed a crowd and it only takes a couple minutes to prepare. The rest is just a little time spent letting it cook and do it’s thing.
Queso. OK, so…what’s queso? Queso is loads of melted cheese that you can dip chips, and well, any of the other recipes in this article into. Ok, maybe not the Chex Mix….. Unless you’re into that sort of thing..
Cheeseburgers. Check. Tiny cheeseburgers. Yum! Tiny encapsulated cheeseburgers? Yes, please! With only a few ingredients and a little bit of extra time, these little burger bombs that fit neatly in the palm of your hand are the perfect thing to feed those game day appetites.
And ladies and gentlemen, the perfect pairing for the sophisticated palette… ah, who are we kidding? It’s tater tots and bacon. Because, well, tater tots and bacon. This is breakfast-on-a-stick. The best meal of the day on a stick.
Is Your Sunday Game Food Ready?
Whatever the crowd is at your place, or whatever you’re asked to bring to your friend’s place, these snacks will put you in a good place. Drop by your local neighborhood Maceys store the day before the game to pick up ingredients, or even some pre-made goodies.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Latest Mitt Romney polls: Republican approval rating drop
- When do pandemics end? Utah lawmakers look at metrics for COVID-19 “endgame”
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Update: Police identify man in Echo nightclub shooting
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Find a Way Out! 3 Ways You Can Stay Safe During a Mass Shooting Situation Anywhere You Are