OGDEN — Police have identified a person of interest after a man died following a fight in Ogden, but no suspect information has been released.
Officers are also investigating what led up to the scuffle Saturday night on Monroe Boulevard and 22nd Street.
The victim, who was in his late 20s, was found unconscious just before 10 p.m. and taken to a nearby hospital. Guns were not used during the fight.
No one has been arrested or detained.
Today’s Top Stories
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- Video of accusations at a fast and testimony meeting sparks response
- Giovanni Pangan, Philippines mission president, dies of heart attack
- Passengers stuck on Amtrak train for about 20 hours finally on their way
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here’s everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine