The following nomination letter was written by Nicole Lloyd, Officer Cody Ingle’s neighbor:
Cody Ingle is a neighbor who always goes above and beyond to help all those he protects in Davis County, especially his neighbors. Being 23 weeks pregnant, it is hard for me to get out and shovel my walk way and driveway to go to work. Cody not only helps me, but everyone in our subdivision, every time it snows!
This must be difficult for him, having just suffered a back injury and being on grave shifts, yet he finds the time and goodness in his heart to take care of those around him. Even to highlight Cody’s amazing ability at his job, he recently received a Life Saving Award from his department for saving the life of a 26 week premature baby a few months ago. 26 weeks! The baby was born in the bathtub at home before they got there. He successfully intubated and resuscitated a baby born 14 weeks too early in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP