UTAH GIVES BACK
Take Care Utah
Dec 4, 2017, 9:46 AM | Updated: Aug 4, 2022, 10:57 am
Shopping for health insurance can be confusing. That’s why the not for profit program Take Care Utah is here to help. If you need health insurance, or want to pay less for the coverage you have, now is the time to check out your options before the open enrollment period ends on December 15th.
Take Care Utah is a network of nonprofit organizations working across the state to help you better understand and sign up for health insurance. No matter where you live in Utah, you can get free help from trained enrollment specialists. These experts can answer your questions over the phone, or even sit down side-by-side with you to help you navigate your way through the process. Remember that 85% of Utahns who sign up for health insurance through the online marketplace get help paying for their monthly insurance premiums with subsidies.
Go to Take Care Utah .org or call 2-1-1 to get started. Open Enrollment ends December 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in custody in South Salt Lake homicide
- Nate Crandall – Blackridge Elementary
- From Addict to Ironman: Todd Crandall runs #93 tomorrow in St. George
- Mayor suspends officers involved in man’s suffocation death
- Man recovering from injuries after Saratoga Springs head-on crash
- Woman sentenced for allegedly buying biological weapon to kill roommate
- Two workers from Wasatch Electric electrocuted while working in West Valley City
- Ex-boyfriend arrested, accused of shooting a woman while she was driving