SALT LAKE CITY — One lucky Jazz fan from last night made the most of the team’s timeout! Andrew Andreasen channeled his inner Tiger Woods and sunk 5 putts during last nights game to win him a cool $8,850.
DUDE DURING JAZZ TIMEOUT GAME JUST HUSTLED QUALTRICS OUT OF $8,000. pic.twitter.com/IGBjru6PP8
— SLC Dunk (@slcdunk) February 7, 2019
His money winning putts got some of his family members on Twitter pretty excited explaining that Andreasen is a high school special education teacher, a golf coach and the father of 6 kids and the money that he made on the hardwood will be a great blessing for his family.
That's my brother! He's a high school special education teacher and this money will help their family so much! 😍 I'm crying 😍
— Sierra Hellstrom (@sierrahell) February 7, 2019
This is my brother in law and he is a high school teacher and father of 6 kids. We are all in disbelief.
— Tmyers (@thmyers7) February 7, 2019
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah offers to pay public employees to fill their prescriptions in Mexico
- Now’s your chance to pick up US postage stamps honoring military dogs
- Utah COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations increase over weekend
- Jazz fan gets “coolest injury ever” after Donovan Mitchell flies into third row
- If you build it … White Sox and Yankees to play at ‘Field of Dreams’ movie…
- Backcountry avalanche alert in effect as crews mitigate risk
- Cougar leaves mark on Herriman driveway
- Gov. Cox: Misinformation about COVID vaccines is dangerous
- AMBER Alert system on pause after empty message in middle of night
- US Capitol on lockdown as protesters storm the building