SALT LAKE CITY — Gusty winds were a challenge for Utah National Guard Blackhawk and Lakota helicopters from the 211th Aviation Group as they conducted a training exercise on and around one of Utah’s tallest buildings.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes has more.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Australian woman arrested for inciting anti-lockdown protests
- A warning about abandoned campfires
- DWR lets people take unlimited number of fish from Wasatch County fishing hole
- The future of Bountiful High School’s mascot discussed last night
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- 20 Burmese Pythons found slithering in Holladay home
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats