A surprise visitor is giving Park City residents Gabriele Goulet and Tim Morgan a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Goulet and Morgan were house sitting for her parents when the sound of what they thought was a burglar startled them. They found some broken glass in the basement. The burglar turned out to be a moose.
Goulet immediately called 911, and moved her cats to a different room. Officers from the Division of Wildlife Resources, and Summit County sheriff’s deputies, were able to free the moose without serious injury.
Today’s Top Stories
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Police say West Valley City man planned mass shooting during SLC protest
- Teacher stands by as Vernal Middle School student is viciously assaulted
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority