OGDEN, Utah — Early snowfall made for a rough start to the Wednesday morning commute, the winter weather made it especially bad for drivers on I-15 and Highway 89 in Weber and Davis counties. KSL Newsradio traffic reporter Andy Farnsworth says early on, Ogden streets got bogged down with traffic and snow and the closer the roads were to the benches, the more treacherous the drive.
Texters to KSL Newsradio reported benches in North Ogden got 8 inches of snow by 6 a.m. and said that snowfall was still coming down there. Another texter reported a foot of snow in Sunset and that the roads and freeways were snow packed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- 5 tips to stop touching your face
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- Salt Lake City School District gears up for the year to start online
- Detective on the McCluskey case fired for mishandling another young woman’s domestic…
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- All-clear given at Lone Peak High School after possible “wrong school” threat
- Utah lawmakers push for ERA ratification, reviving political battle
- Latest Mitt Romney polls: Republican approval rating drop