PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — A young girl is in the hospital after falling from a chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort.
KUTV in Salt Lake City reported Sunday that the 8-year-old girl was riding on a chairlift at PCMR on Saturday when she suddenly fell.
Resort officials said in a news release that the ski patrol immediately responded the scene.
The child, who is from Alpine, had been on the Silverlode Express chairlift.
She was taken by air ambulance to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Her condition or what led to her fall were not immediately known Monday.
The Silverlode Express has since reopened.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Lunar eclipse during supermoon set for early Wednesday morning
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Man charged with selling illegal THC cartridges for vape pens
- Trooper Justin Hansen
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”
- Air quality “unhealthy” for all near Spanish Fork
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Recall issued on frozen Taquitos and Chimichangas
- Sears staves off liquidation, stores to remain open