PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — A young girl is in the hospital after falling from a chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort.
KUTV in Salt Lake City reported Sunday that the 8-year-old girl was riding on a chairlift at PCMR on Saturday when she suddenly fell.
Resort officials said in a news release that the ski patrol immediately responded the scene.
The child, who is from Alpine, had been on the Silverlode Express chairlift.
She was taken by air ambulance to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Her condition or what led to her fall were not immediately known Monday.
The Silverlode Express has since reopened.
Today’s Top Stories
- Eloise Bridges – Payson High School
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Retired FBI agent details his years of undercover work
- Herriman police deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting in October
- Coronavirus quarantine hotel collapses in China, trapping 70 people
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- WATCH: Florida retiree wrestles puppy from jaws of alligator
- Nate Rackham, Brigham City PD
- Ogden: Active police incident between 36th and 40th St. and 800 E. to 1100 E.
- Two people injured in Vernal in plane crash just after takeoff