The following is an opinion piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of KSL Newsradio or its ownership.
SALT LAKE CITY — Should you have a license to be a pedestrian? That’s what I want to initiate after this latest report that came out showing that pedestrian deaths are at an all-time high.
I believe this is directly linked to technology. What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show, weekdays from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on KSL Newsradio, as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elizabeth Smart reveals details of assault, and what she’s doing about it
- United Angels Foundation
- Earthquake in Utah causes chemical spill at Kennecott plant, but no danger to public health
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Homeless man filmed shaving on train, mocked on Twitter
- Rep. Logan Wilde defends bill that would limit city’s powers to restrict zoning for…
- Dave & Dujanovic: Utah coronavirus survivor talks about his ordeal
- Search and Rescue looking for 2 missing teens on Utah Lake
- Maria Shriver wants us all to stop scrolling and to start talking