SALT LAKE CITY — The first day of spring is coming with a chill, the chill of soft-serve ice cream!
“We love that our tradition of Free Cone Day has become synonymous with the return of warmer weather and bringing people together,” said Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing at Dairy Queen. “We know the start of soft-serve season brings joy to our fans, and we can’t wait to help spread smiles.”
Wednesday will mark the fifth annual Free Cone Day for Grill & Chill restaurant where, so long as you aren’t in a mall location, you can snag one of their signature cones with the curl on top.
Dairy Queen will also be using the event to help raise money for the Children’s Miricle Network Hospital’s where over the past 32 years the restaurant has raised over $130 million dollars for local hospitals.
Today’s Top Stories
- Crimewatch: the Murder of Sherry Black
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible “effective immediately” for vaccine
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Vaccinated son of anti-vax mother goes to Washington
- A zoning change means another option for the homeless in SLC
- Skyline High School dismisses in-person class for two weeks following COVID-19 outbreak