OPINION: Dissecting Joe Biden’s eskimo kissing allegations
Two women with two similar stories about former Vice President Joe Biden have two very different reactions.
Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of holding her shoulders and kissing her head. She said that it was an inappropriate interaction. Despite the interaction, she says she’ll support Biden in the 2020 election against President Trump.
On the other hand, former ex-defense secretary’s wife Stephanie Carter says Biden interacted with her in a very similar way. However, Carter says the interaction with Biden was not unwanted and it was comforting.
Who is right? This is such a sticky situation.
Jay Mcfarland hosts KSL News Radio’s JayMac News Show. He also hosts a fictional podcast called Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts.v Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Navajo leaders quarantine as Native nation prepares for curfew
- How to care for Canterbury Bells | KSL Greenhouse
- Fed begins inflation fight with key rate hike, more to come
- VIP Special Needs Sports League
- Utah homeschooling is on the rise. What does that say about education in Utah?
- S.L. County D.A. joins national call for (better) justice for all
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Salt Lake ranks fourth nationally for pickleball but what is it?
- Forecasters say they could run out of hurricane names