Two women with two similar stories about former Vice President Joe Biden have two very different reactions.
Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of holding her shoulders and kissing her head. She said that it was an inappropriate interaction. Despite the interaction, she says she’ll support Biden in the 2020 election against President Trump.
On the other hand, former ex-defense secretary’s wife Stephanie Carter says Biden interacted with her in a very similar way. However, Carter says the interaction with Biden was not unwanted and it was comforting.
Who is right? This is such a sticky situation.
Jay Mcfarland hosts KSL News Radio’s JayMac News Show. He also hosts a fictional podcast called Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts.v Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- UPDATED: Six-year-old girl dies on golf course after being hit by dad’s golf ball
- Police respond to multiple shootings in Salt Lake, one teen dead
- Why Notre Dame Cathedral is so important to Catholics worldwide
- State leaders express disapproval over crowds welcoming missionaries