MURRAY, Utah — A freight train derailment early Thursday morning has caused delays for the northbound line running from the Fashion Place West stop.
UTA said that shortly after the derailment the car affecting the line was able to be moved and the trains would be back up and running at “significantly reduced” speeds.
TRAX Update 5:45 am: Our trains are now able to service the stations, but will travel for now at significantly reduced speeds while we work to return trains to their schedules.
— UTA (@RideUTA) April 4, 2019
Today’s Top Stories
- Fireworks and pets: keeping furry friends safe during firework season
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- Sen. Lee introduces bill that would limit some presidential powers, delegating them to Congress
- Train derailment causes mess near Milford
- Right On The Money: Should parents pay their kids for good grades?
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- What it was like hunting memes outside Area 51
- UPDATE: Suspect jailed in Midvale domestic violence homicide
- Oscar-winner, ‘Sound of Music’ star Christopher Plummer dies
- Painted owl angers Utah wildlife officials