SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Authorities say a Nevada man reported missing and endangered has died in Utah in a car accident.
Utah Highway Patrol officials say 62-year-old Lief Johansson died at the scene of Saturday’s crash several miles north of Paragonah.
They say the car he was driving stopped in the middle of a lane on Interstate 15 and a semitrailer slammed into it.
State troopers are still investigating why Johansson stopped on the freeway.
Authorities say he was listed as a missing and endangered person with health issues and dementia.
Johansson was living in Henderson, Nevada.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Lieutenant Drew Cox, Naples Police Department
- Tooele County Health Department
- UPDATE: Lori Vallow appears in court on new charges in relation to the death of missing children