WASHINGTON DC — After 2 years of investigations, the full Muller report is here.
Attorney General William Barr held a press conference saying that Russia did try and interfere in the 2016 elections but, “The Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans — including anyone associated with the Trump campaign — conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme.”
The public release today won’t be in full though, AG Barr said that the release will be redacted into four, marked, categories.
- Information presented to a grand jury
- Material that could compromise national security
- information that could harm other investigations
- Material that could unfairly damage reputations of 3rd parties
You can see the full 400 page report here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Right on the Money: save by following the 24-hour rule
- Someone painted “racist” on Brigham Young statue at BYU
- Live Mic: Pandemic brings back the barter and trade economy
- Young, broke, or both? You’ll still want to file your taxes July 15th.
- New podcast details Venezuela imprisonment of Josh Holt
- Bill passes to rename Ogden VA after Major Brent Taylor