Police are releasing more information on an attempted sexual assault on the University of Utah campus on Saturday, April 13.
The police hope giving more information to the public will help locate the suspect.
Police say they are looking for a 1998-2000 green Toyota Tacoma pickup. The truck has a large bed and it contains a toolbox.
The police are also seeking to speak with anyone who may have been in the area of 500 S. near the Rice-Eccles Stadium at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 13.
If you have seen a truck matching that description or were in the area at that time, police ask that you call them at 801-585-COPS, (801-585-2677).
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Ogden gym unveils unique recovery program for recovering addicts
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Expert: Red Flag laws could have stopped the Parkland shooting
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Student opens fire in California high school, killing 2
- Provo High School football game moves back home, frustrating educators
- Giovanni Pangan, Philippines mission president, dies of heart attack