SALT LAKE CITY — A crash involving an RV and a Starbucks Coffee Shop has knocked out power to traffic lights and also created a gas leak near 2100 S. State Street.
Salt Lake City fire crews extricated a person from a motor vehicle collision at 2100 S State St. 3 people total were injured and transported to local hospitals. Street lights are out and traffic will be affected. pic.twitter.com/arEOd8e5Ua
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) April 22, 2019
The Salt Lake City Fire Department says crews responded after the RV and a pickup truck collided, propelling the RV into the drive-thru side of the Starbucks.
Firefighters extricated one person from the RV and transported them to the hospital with significant but non-life threatening injuries. A second person in the RV and one person in the truck had minor injuries. No one inside the building was hurt.
The police department tweeted out that the traffic lights were out in all directions at that intersection, and drivers could expect congestion in the area for some time.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- Son of infamous polygamist leader, Warren Jeffs, is dead
- SLC releases body-cam video showing officers chasing, shooting autistic teen
- Justin Osmond describes feeling alone in a world full of music
- Salt Lake City Police release 19 videos of controversial arrests using K-9s
- Utah getting hundreds of electric vehicle charging stations
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- The national debt could surge prices on goods in a post-pandemic world, says BYU economist