DRAPER, Utah — The owner of a dog grooming business is accused of pulling a gun on a couple who were late picking up a pet.
Jail documents say a man and woman went to Absolute Best Grooming near 700 East 11400 South to pick up their dog Friday night. An employee says they were respectful apologetic for arriving late, but described the owner as being angry they came after closing time.
According to police, Lisa Hull reportedly started yelling at them, then pulled out a gun.
Hull was arrested Friday night and faces several charges. Police reported finding two guns in the business and marijuana in the back room.
Today’s Top Stories
- Judge rules Chad Daybell should face trial in case of missing kids
- JayMac’s opinion: The brat brawl between Pelosi and Trump. Who’s right? Both wrong.
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Abandoned sacred places around the world
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- Salt Lake Temple suffers minor damage due to earthquake
- JayMac: Macin Smith update: My brother was allegedly investigated in Macin’s disappearance
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward
- Wild Parsnip, toxic plant that can cause 3rd degree blisters, sighted in Utah
- Italians sing together as radio stations unite to broadcast the national anthem