DRAPER, Utah — The owner of a dog grooming business is accused of pulling a gun on a couple who were late picking up a pet.
Jail documents say a man and woman went to Absolute Best Grooming near 700 East 11400 South to pick up their dog Friday night. An employee says they were respectful apologetic for arriving late, but described the owner as being angry they came after closing time.
According to police, Lisa Hull reportedly started yelling at them, then pulled out a gun.
Hull was arrested Friday night and faces several charges. Police reported finding two guns in the business and marijuana in the back room.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mary Poppins meets James Bond: Will Meghan and Harry hire a Norland nanny for the royal baby?
- UVU students win records fight over campus police reports
- Drugs and other crimes still a big problem in county jails
- BYU Study: Drinking High-Fat Milk Connected With Biological Aging
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- Wheelin’ Jazz player David Perry remembered for impressive shooting skills and never…