A kindness campaign starts Tuesday and lasts for the next 40 days in Utah. This campaign is called Be Kind Utah.
They hope to log 1 million acts of kindness before Father’s Day.
The Family Place in Cache Valley started it, but it is for the whole state.
Grocery stores, businesses, hospitals and schools around the Cache Valley are signing up for the Be Kind Utah campaign.
The Utah Jazz will showcase kindness acts as well on their “Jazz Doing Good” Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- Trouble with Teams? Microsoft reports problems with “multiple 365 services.”
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Doctors urge Utahns age 70 and older to get COVID vaccine as soon as possible
- Pilot who crashed his own home in Payson had hangar code
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Despite the pandemic, rent in Salt Lake City continues to rise
- Bad crash in Lehi during Thursday rush hour leaves one child critical
- Roy High teacher accused of sexual enticement, exploitation of a minor