SALT LAKE CITY — Attention epic gamers! A Utah company wants to pay you $20 an hour to play Fortnite.
Highspeedinternet.com is looking for someone to play the popular Battle Royale for 50 hours to showcase how high-speed internet can positively affect your gameplay. If you’re selected in what they call “the ULTIMATE summer dream job,” you’ll be paid $1,000 and get a year of free internet and a new modem.
This isn’t a marathon though; the winner will have between June 7th to July 31st to rack up the hours, when they’ll have to report back on if the new internet helped them secure any more Victory Royales.
Applicants need to be over the age of 18 as well as be willing to live stream all 50 hours of their gameplay on Twitch. Entries close on Friday, May 31st.
You can find out more details at highspeedinternet.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
- Police: Couple arrested for marijuana-themed event
- Washington D.C. mayor refutes Lee’s claims about Utah National Guard hotel eviction
- New Gaza rockets disrupt Israel, Islamic Jihad cease-fire
- Inside Sources: Exhale and enjoy the wit and wisdom of Winnie-the-Pooh
- Barry Pewtress – Spectrum Academy High School
- The alternative presidential candidate: Jo Jorgensen runs for the Libertarian Party
- Sandy City officials mourn police chief
- Gunman shot by police at NYC cathedral Christmas concert
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case