NEW YORK (AP) — Firefighters have responded to the scene of digital billboard on fire in Times Square.
Flames stated to shoot out of the LED billboard just after 3 p.m. Saturday.
The Fire Department says no injuries have been reported and there was no damage to the building the sign is attached to.
A department spokesman says firefighters are working to turn the billboard’s power off.
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Bill merging Health and Human Services with UDOH passes committee
- Planning to watch election results? It may take a while.
- Utah woman says bison flipped her into air, broke her ankle
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- Inside Sources: How criminals, addicts and homeless transform their lives free of charge
- Misdemeanor trial date set for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Jared Nicol, Hildale council member, jailed on suspicion of stalking
- UDOT going forward with West Davis Corridor