ST. GEORGE, Utah (AP) — A Logan man’s body has been recovered at a southern Utah state park where he jumped from the top of waterfalls.
Utah Division of Parks and Recreation officials say the body of 36-year-old Brandon Gary Johnson was found Saturday, a day after he was last seen jumping into water at Gunlock State Park near St. George.
Parks officials said in a statement that Johnson apparently died from impact but that the investigation remains under investigation.
Officials said Johnson had been jumping with friends before one time when he failed to resurface from the water of Gunlock Reservoir.
Today’s Top Stories
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Teacher stands by as Vernal Middle School student is viciously assaulted
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority