LOGAN — The Cache County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of a man who was found face down in an irrigation pipe.
In a statement, Sheriff Chad Jensen said a neighbor found the man inside the irrigation pipe, about two feet in diameter, early this morning, and called 911. According to the statement, that neighbor pulled the man out of the pipe, and when deputies arrived to investigate, they started CPR.
The sheriff’s office could not say how long the victim had been in the pipe or a definitive cause of death. They have not released the man’s identity while working to notify his family.
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Call before you dig: Stay safe during your home projects
- How a Snapchat filter led to the arrest of an off-duty cop
- Family Counseling Center
- Bear euthanized after scratching a tent and a boy on a scouting trip
- Mat and Savanna Shaw, a viral daddy-daughter singing duo sharing hope through music
- Utah Poison Control Center says they need a funding bump to continue
- KSL 5 is back on DirecTV
- Expect hazy skies and moderately unhealthy air for a few days
- Rent deferral program eases residents anxiety but raises landlords’