WALHALLA, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina woman who police say was driving drunk will not be cited with a DUI because her vehicle of choice was a toy truck.
News outlets quote police as saying that instead they charged 25-year-old Megan Holman with public intoxication.
They say they spotted her cruising down the road in a Power Wheels electric toy truck after a caller reported a suspicious person on the street.
Officers say she was driving about a mile (1.5 kilometers) from her home in Walhalla when they stopped her.
Today’s Top Stories
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Friends and climbers mourn a Utah man who died on Mt. Everest
- Officer Dallas Smith & Officer Cory Lewis, Spanish Fork Police Department
- 2 charged with killing woman in southwest Nebraska
- Federal charges filed against many white supremacist gang members and associates in Utah
- Model cries ‘tears of joy’ as agent associated with Jeffrey Epstien arrested
- Jerry Silva, South Salt Lake Police Department
- New KSL documentary goes behind the scenes of the COLD podcast
- Angela Kirk – Noah Webster Academy
- The first ever YouTube video was uploaded 15 years ago today. Here it is