By Wesley Goheen
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga (WGCL) — The Forsyth County (Georgia) Sheriff’s Office has released video of deputies finding little “baby India,” who was found in a plastic bag in a wooded area of the county in early June.
Baby India was wrapped in a plastic grocery bag on June 6 in an area near the 1900 block of Daves Creek Road.
The Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office released photos last week but on Tuesday, they released the video.
The department says they’re continuing to follow leads in hopes of finding India’s mother. They also say Baby India is thriving and in the care of the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services.
Police are continuing to search for the baby’s mother, who is still missing.
If anyone knows a female who was in the late stages of pregnancy and may have given birth to this infant, please contact the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office at 770-781-3087.
™ & © 2019 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8
- Utah Utes let go of Coach K after 10 seasons
- New dress guidelines announced for male missionaries — in some areas
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Sergeant Joe Cyr, Salt Lake City Police Department
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- Jazz fan gets “coolest injury ever” after Donovan Mitchell flies into third row
- Tsunami threat issued after powerful quake hits between Cuba and Jamaica
- Utah man charged for alleged involvement in violent U.S. Capitol rally
- Tooele School District employees will repay $10K for travel