Provo City is telling parade visitors there’s plenty of off-street parking in the downtown area, but for those who park on the street, regular rules and time limits apply on the 4th of July.
It’s distributed a map for visitors showing where parking is available, and you can see that on our website at KSLNewsradio.com
The Freedom Festival Parade begins at 9:00 a.m. at about 9th North and University Avenue.
There’s a change in the route this year — it’ll go east at 200 South and then turn east to 200 East. From there, it goes north to Center Street and the parade ends at 900 East.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL Greenhouse Show continues Dig Around Town Community Calendar
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will close Missionary Training Center in Guatemala
- Can a flag be too big? A North Carolina city is suing RV dealer over large American Flag
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Utah National Guard supports fallen mayor’s daughter at debate
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- US says its airlines can resume limited flights to China
- Crocodiles and alligators were once vegetarians, Utah researchers say