Did you catch Queen’s “We Will Rock You” being played on some typewriters, an electric toothbrush, and a couple other devices you may have on your bathroom counter?
The same YouTuber recreates songs using everyday devices for his channel Device Orchestra.
In honor of America’s birthday, here is the Device Orchestra‘s rendition of the U.S. national anthem being played on seven credit card machines.
The creator manipulates the sound of credit card machines expelling paper to reproduce the national anthem.
If a credit card machine can respectfully play a portion of The Star Spangled Banner, this may be it.
He takes some electric toothbrushes into the wilderness to play the Finlandia Hymn by Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. Residents outside of Finland will recognize this piece of music as the hymn, “Be Still My Soul.”
The tech-savvy musician also made a video of A-ha’s “Take On Me” being played on three electric toothbrushes.
The theme of season nine of Game of Thrones was also within the capacity of the electric musician. The changing camera angles gives the video a form of an epic drama. The nature of the popular show thus caused an epic electric toothbrush video.
Today’s Top Stories
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Loving Little Cottonwood Canyon to death: is a gondola the answer?
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- UDOT: Expect delays I-15 NB in Salt Lake City on Sunday
- UTA offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments
- Casey Scott, 200 days sober, opens up about the problems that led to his horrifying crash
- Deputies arrest woman for burglary out of Washington Terrace
- Rebecca Ray – American Preparatory Academy