DRAPER, Utah (AP) — A Utah woman is facing charges after authorities say she was seen carrying a bucket at the scene of a brush fire in Draper.
KSL-TV reports Crystal LeBaron was arrested this week in connection with a fire Tuesday that threatened three homes.
No injuries were reported, but some residents were placed on standby for possible evacuation.
A neighbor told police the 20-year-old LeBaron told them she made “a little fire and the wind blew it into the gully.”
Her sister also told police LeBaron came home and admitted that she started the fire.
It was not known if LeBaron had an attorney.
Information from: KSL-TV, http://www.ksl.com/
Today’s Top Stories
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Motherhood, family size increasing in U.S.
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Live Mic: Utah Farm Bureau president talks about coronavirus impact
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- The Best Family RV Vacations in Utah: 3 Fun RV Trip Planning Ideas for Your Next Summer Adventure
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- How does the Electoral College work?