The promoters of Baby Shark Live announced a tour schedule on Tuesday that includes a stop in Salt Lake City on October 23, 2019.
Live at the Eccles said in the live version of the show, Baby Shark “joins his friend Pinkfong to sing and dance through some of your favorite new and classic songs!”
Pinkfong is also the name of the South Korean company behind the video that has delighted preschoolers and driven parents mad since its version of the song hit YouTube in 2015. The video has 2.7 billion views and the song even entered the Billboard Hot 100 at #32 (and has stayed in the top 50 since).
“We are really excited to be partnering with Pinkfong to bring a live version of their viral sensation Baby Shark throughout the U.S. and Canada,” said Stephen Shaw, co-president of Round Room Live, which is helping produce and promote the tour, in a statement. “Baby Shark Live is a world-class children’s brand that transfers naturally to the live stage, and we can’t wait to delight fans with this fun and engaging concert experience.”
Salt Lake City is one of 100 cities in the US and Canada earning a visit from Baby Shark Live. In addition to the earworm that made them famous, the tour will feature some other new and classic tunes for young children.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates