KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The next time you think you’re having a stinky day, just be glad you’re not a wanted fugitive from Missouri suffering from bowel troubles.
Police no problem sniffing the man out — after he inadvertently gave away his hiding spot with a poorly-timed bout of loud flatulence.
If you’ve got a felony warrant for your arrest, the cops are looking for you and you pass gas so loud it gives up your hiding spot, you’re definitely having a 💩 day. #TuesdayThoughts 🚓 #ItHappened pic.twitter.com/BGJoPNKr3n
— Clay County Sheriff (@SheriffClayCo) July 9, 2019
The Clay County, Missouri, Sheriff’s Office had a gas with the arrest, crediting their neighboring Liberty Police Department for arresting the man on an outstanding warrant. The sheriff’s office said the wanted fugitive was facing accusations of possession of a controlled substance.
Deputies did not release the man’s identity or other details about exactly how he was concealed.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- Utah voters break a record for presidential primary participation
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Searchers make urgent plea for more help finding missing hiker
- How does lake effect snow work? A primer
- Fake news: what it is, and how it can influence politics