KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The next time you think you’re having a stinky day, just be glad you’re not a wanted fugitive from Missouri suffering from bowel troubles.
Police no problem sniffing the man out — after he inadvertently gave away his hiding spot with a poorly-timed bout of loud flatulence.
If you’ve got a felony warrant for your arrest, the cops are looking for you and you pass gas so loud it gives up your hiding spot, you’re definitely having a 💩 day. #TuesdayThoughts 🚓 #ItHappened pic.twitter.com/BGJoPNKr3n
— Clay County Sheriff (@SheriffClayCo) July 9, 2019
The Clay County, Missouri, Sheriff’s Office had a gas with the arrest, crediting their neighboring Liberty Police Department for arresting the man on an outstanding warrant. The sheriff’s office said the wanted fugitive was facing accusations of possession of a controlled substance.
Deputies did not release the man’s identity or other details about exactly how he was concealed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Mount Ogden Junior High School moving to online classes Nov. 4
- Union Pacific parks over a hundred locomotives in Salt Lake rail yard
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- UDOT to build runaway truck ramp entering Garden City near Bear Lake
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Salt Lake City high schoolers now in class four days a week
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Park City hiker in Idaho
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- Trump says FDA will fast track anti-viral treatments for patients with coronavirus