A man is dead after police say he broke into to a Tanner Clinic office in the middle of the night police say he was trying to get into a closed pharmacy at the clinic, at 3400 West and 5600 South in Roy. A woman who was cleaning the building says he came in with a bandana over his face.
The Alaska Fire burning just south of Provo has grown to 400-acres after burning through the night. Shortly after 10 pm Tuesday night Provo Fire and Rescue received numerous calls about a fire burning above the Bonneville Shoreline Trail near Oregon and Alaska Avenues.
The Trump administration said Wednesday it will set up a system to allow Americans to legally import lower-cost prescription drugs from Canada, weakening a longstanding ban that had stood as a top priority for the politically powerful pharmaceutical industry.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- UPDATE: Boil water order remains for 72 hours in parts of Pleasant Grove City
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- Salt Lake Community College