MURRAY, Utah — A vehicle has hit the Murray City School District Office as educators start returning back to school for the first day of work before the 2019-2020 school year.
District officials say the damage to the administrative offices is minimal and no one was hurt. A man in the car took off when administrators came out to help. A couple of them followed him until he disappeared into an apartment complex nearby. Police are still looking for the man, a white male in his 20’s with thinning hair and wearing a white t-shirt.
A silver SUV left at the scene had significant front end damage. A tow truck hauled it away. Damage to the building was minimal.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer Tanya Turnbow, Tooele City Police Department
- Trouble with Teams? Microsoft reports problems with “multiple 365 services.”
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Utah hospitals could receive COVID-19 vaccines in less than two weeks
- Bad crash in Lehi during Thursday rush hour leaves one child critical
- Throngs to pack Times Square for mild, rainy New Year’s Eve
- Utah tourism unemployment at an all time high according to new report
- Is it time to scrap straight-ticket voting in Utah?
- Davis County updates first cases of COVID-19 at correctional facility
- Mitchell powers Jazz to 128-124 win over Wizards