MURRAY, Utah — A vehicle has hit the Murray City School District Office as educators start returning back to school for the first day of work before the 2019-2020 school year.
District officials say the damage to the administrative offices is minimal and no one was hurt. A man in the car took off when administrators came out to help. A couple of them followed him until he disappeared into an apartment complex nearby. Police are still looking for the man, a white male in his 20’s with thinning hair and wearing a white t-shirt.
A silver SUV left at the scene had significant front end damage. A tow truck hauled it away. Damage to the building was minimal.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Virgin River tests positive for cyanobacteria that produces toxins
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- 18-year-old dead following fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021
- Hill Cumorah Pageant final season canceled; Nauvoo Pageant postponed
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Review: Was “Frozen 2” a good sequel or even a good movie?
- Russia, China both continue to pose threat, expert says
- Utah Jazz win, promote two players for big awards