The Sheriff’s Office says the 19-year-old Eagle Mountain man was riding a skateboard Friday when he went into the opposite lane of travel and collided with a car rounding a curve.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the man was believed to have broken both of his legs above the knee.
His identity wasn’t released.
The Sheriff’s Office says the car’s driver did nothing wrong and that the two people in the car weren’t injured.
Today’s Top Stories
- Scientists say vodka from Chernobyl’s exclusion zone is safe to drink
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Latest E. coli outbreak spreads to Utah
- Teens are binge drinking more than ever
- Russell M. Nelson to speak at NAACP convention
- Sean Reyes: GOP incumbent candidate for Utah attorney general
- Parent dress code, Houston high school takes aim at parents
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Ogden gym unveils unique recovery program for recovering addicts