The Sheriff’s Office says the 19-year-old Eagle Mountain man was riding a skateboard Friday when he went into the opposite lane of travel and collided with a car rounding a curve.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the man was believed to have broken both of his legs above the knee.
His identity wasn’t released.
The Sheriff’s Office says the car’s driver did nothing wrong and that the two people in the car weren’t injured.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Man dies after hit by car; driver booked for fleeing scene
- Church leaders update COVID-19 safety measures for Utah
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- APNewsBreak: Lawsuit claims Utah’s Grand America exploited immigrants
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Military family robbed in Salt Lake City
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- New details about Lake Powell boat crash
- Congressman’s siblings release an attack ad against their own brother