OGDEN, Utah (AP) — A person cleaning a storage unit in Utah found a dead body inside it and investigators are trying to determine if a crime took place.
The body was found Thursday inside the unit at Stock-N-Lock Self Storage in Ogden, north of Salt Lake City.
Lt. Tyler Ziegler called the case “very suspicious.”
It was not immediately known how long the body had been inside the storage unit.
Police did not have information on the gender or age of the person, who has not been identified.
Investigators were collecting evidence and trying to find surveillance footage.
Today’s Top Stories
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- NWSL players now have the option to remain in the locker room during the National Anthem
- BYU rallies to beat Tennessee 29-26 in OT
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27