OGDEN, Utah (AP) — A person cleaning a storage unit in Utah found a dead body inside it and investigators are trying to determine if a crime took place.
The body was found Thursday inside the unit at Stock-N-Lock Self Storage in Ogden, north of Salt Lake City.
Lt. Tyler Ziegler called the case “very suspicious.”
It was not immediately known how long the body had been inside the storage unit.
Police did not have information on the gender or age of the person, who has not been identified.
Investigators were collecting evidence and trying to find surveillance footage.
Today’s Top Stories
- 3-year-old Spanish Fork girl falls from 2nd story window
- Utah metal ‘monolith’ that garnered national attention reported missing
- Naked man skateboarding in West Valley City is arrested
- Getting Pulled Over is the Worst but Here’s How You Can Make Sure You Have a Safe…
- National public health officials urge a “new approach” to Utah testing
- Utah driver licenses will soon get a “gold star”
- Utah Repertory Theater closes its doors after complaints made by one of the actors
- Lee Lonsberry steps up to the mic at KSL
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn