MILLCREEK, Utah — At least three people are in custody after what a witness describes as a home invasion and shooting in Millcreek.
Darrin Mann lives in the home near 4200 South and 500 East, close to the intersection of Normandie Lane and Malibu Drive. He says five people – a roommate, a guest and two visitors – were inside the home this morning at around 7:45 when someone entered the home with a gun and fired shots.
Mann says neither he nor his friends know who that person was.
In addition to the three people being questioned in police custody, Unified police said they still want to speak to two other people who may be in the hospital.
Contributing: Felicia Martinez, KSL TV
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- More than 70% of Americans report wearing a mask in public, study shows
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- California to resume some activities by April 1
- Officer-involved shooting in Roy deemed justified, police release video
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer