MILLCREEK, Utah — At least three people are in custody after what a witness describes as a home invasion and shooting in Millcreek.
Darrin Mann lives in the home near 4200 South and 500 East, close to the intersection of Normandie Lane and Malibu Drive. He says five people – a roommate, a guest and two visitors – were inside the home this morning at around 7:45 when someone entered the home with a gun and fired shots.
Mann says neither he nor his friends know who that person was.
In addition to the three people being questioned in police custody, Unified police said they still want to speak to two other people who may be in the hospital.
Contributing: Felicia Martinez, KSL TV
Today’s Top Stories
- Former missionary finds hope after becoming an addict
- Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo PD…
- Police have suspect in custody in Roy homicide
- University of Utah researchers believe they can significantly improve batteries
- NASA’s Mars helicopter takes flight, 1st for another planet
- Sea lion at Hogle recovering after eating sock
- Your dog food may be linked to canine heart disease
- Dr. Angela Dunn: “Optimistic” some places in Utah could move to…
- Police investigate report of abduction in West Jordan
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains