MILLCREEK, Utah — At least three people are in custody after what a witness describes as a home invasion and shooting in Millcreek.
Darrin Mann lives in the home near 4200 South and 500 East, close to the intersection of Normandie Lane and Malibu Drive. He says five people – a roommate, a guest and two visitors – were inside the home this morning at around 7:45 when someone entered the home with a gun and fired shots.
Mann says neither he nor his friends know who that person was.
In addition to the three people being questioned in police custody, Unified police said they still want to speak to two other people who may be in the hospital.
Contributing: Felicia Martinez, KSL TV
Today’s Top Stories
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- ‘Far Side’ cartoonist Gary Larson publishes first new work in 25 years
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- Orem police ask for help finding missing 7-year-old girl
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- New study: excessive screen time can stunt child development
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- Missionary sent home over accusations of sextortion through Snapchat
- FBI says “Band-Aid Bandit” still on the loose