Juicing Up Electric Scooters for Some Extra Cash? Here’s the Amazingly Easy Way You Can Make Extra Money by Charging E-Scooters at Home!
This $1,000 Challenge about electric e-scooters is Presented by Zip Mortgage powered by Zions Bank. Visit zionsbank.com. *Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. A division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS# 467014.
You know those scooters you see people riding around town? Did you know you can make extra money charging e-scooters as a side gig? This is seriously something that you can make money off of. Believe it or not, you can actually make you some really good money!
How Does Charging E-Scooters Work for You?
It’s pretty simple! You sign up and the e-scooter company “hires you.” You watch a Youtube video on the procedure to charge the scooters. Then at the end of the day, you go look for the scooters around town. You pick them up. and you take them home to charge in the comfort of your own home. KSL investigative journalist Mark Stevenson tells Dave and Debbie that he was able to earn $6,000 in just 6 months doing this very thing. Now, of course, these procedures will change based on the brand of scooters you decide to get involved with. But to have the ability to get your side hustle on this way should be just too easy to pass up! And you make some money just simply by making some stops on your commute to and from work. It’s almost too easy.
The $1,000 Challenge
Join our secret $1,000 Challenge Facebook group, where you can share your progress toward $1,000 in savings, get tips from others, and share tips of your own.
Click here for official contest rules.
Today’s Top Stories
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- “Freak accident” claims two moose calves near Mountain Dell Golf Course
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- Chip Hayes – South Summit Middle School
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death