SALT LAKE CITY– A pedestrian has dead after being hit by a car in Millcreek Saturday night, according to Unified Police.
68-year-old William Love was walking along the roadway when he was struck by a Honda Pilot around 9:30 p.m.
Authorities pronounced the man dead at the scene. Unified Police said the man wasn’t using a crosswalk during the collision.
Police said the driver is cooperating with the investigation. No suspicion of impairment at this time.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 San Juan County residents being monitored for coronavirus
- Woman killed by ex-husband in apparent murder-suicide in Cache County
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- Motherhood, family size increasing in U.S.
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Live Mic: Utah Farm Bureau president talks about coronavirus impact
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- The Best Family RV Vacations in Utah: 3 Fun RV Trip Planning Ideas for Your Next Summer Adventure
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary