SALT LAKE CITY — A missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has from injuries sustained in a crash.
Nearly a week ago, Elder Bryant Keck and his companion missionary were driving in Kamloops, British Columbia. A Church spokesman says that’s where their car collided with a truck. Elder Dallin Thompson, age 19, was driving. He remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Elder Keck was 19-years old. He served in the Canada Vancouver Mission since June 2018. He was from Sanford, Colorado.
Our deepest condolences go out to the family and loved ones of Elder Keck as they mourn his passing and honor his life and missionary service.
“We continue to pray for Elder Thompson and his family as well as the individuals in the other vehicle,” said the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Woman shot in legs after accidental firing at Murray shooting range
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- One dead, two injured in overnight Salt Lake shooting