SALT LAKE CITY — A missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has from injuries sustained in a crash.
Nearly a week ago, Elder Bryant Keck and his companion missionary were driving in Kamloops, British Columbia. A Church spokesman says that’s where their car collided with a truck. Elder Dallin Thompson, age 19, was driving. He remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Elder Keck was 19-years old. He served in the Canada Vancouver Mission since June 2018. He was from Sanford, Colorado.
Our deepest condolences go out to the family and loved ones of Elder Keck as they mourn his passing and honor his life and missionary service.
“We continue to pray for Elder Thompson and his family as well as the individuals in the other vehicle,” said the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- UVU students win records fight over campus police reports
- Mary Poppins meets James Bond: Will Meghan and Harry hire a Norland nanny for the royal baby?
- Drugs and other crimes still a big problem in county jails
- BYU Study: Drinking High-Fat Milk Connected With Biological Aging
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Only-child doesn’t need to be lonely child during the pandemic
- Child poverty in Utah is down from last year
- Former Bonneville International President passes away