LEHI — A bridge project will close northbound lanes of I-15 during overnight hours for four nights in Lehi.
The work will happen overnight from Tuesday through Saturday from Lehi Main Street to 2100 North.
Drivers will be diverted onto State Street from 11:00 p.m. each night until 4:30 a.m. the next morning. On Friday, traffic will be diverted from midnight until about 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Utah Department of Transportation crews will be installing several bridge beams over a railroad crossing that goes underneath the freeway.
The bridge itself is expected to take another year to complete, UDOT officials say. It’s part of the long-term I-15 Tech Corridor project.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Best garden gifts for Mother’s Day | KSL Greenhouse
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Teen in critical condition after Taylorsville Shooting
- Constitutional Amendment A: a Utah voter’s guide
- What makes soda so addictive?
- China pushes conspiracy theories on COVID origin, vaccines
- Mr. Daryl Hunt – Horizonte Instruction & Training Ctr.
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy