The House Intelligence Committee has released a redacted copy of a whistleblower complaint that triggered the impeachment probe into President Trump.
Lawmakers saw a copy and reviewed a classified version Wednesday ahead of testimony by acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.
Today’s Top Stories
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- Teacher stands by as Vernal Middle School student is viciously assaulted
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Sports stars J.J. Watt and Kealia Ohai were married Saturday