OREM – It’s uncertain how the three kids ages 3, 6, and 7 knew 34-year-old Adam Moore. The charges against him, however, are clear.
Moore has been charged in 4th District Court with rape of a child, six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, obstructing justice, two counts of child endangerment, three counts of dealing in harmful materials to a minor, and three counts of child abuse, after the children said he sexually abused them between 2011-2014.
Charging documents say Moore put alcohol in some of the children’s sippy cups or drugs in some of their pancakes.
He is also accused of making them watch as their siblings were abused or had them view pornographic videos, with Moore performing in some of them.
The children also reported being dragged across the floor multiple times by Moore or picked up by their throats and thrown.
Charging documents say Moore also threatened to kill the kids if they told anyone what was going on.
It’s unclear why the abuse may have stopped.
Today’s Top Stories
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Utah actor and producer discusses addiction recovery
- 2 Capitol Police officers suspended for their alleged roles in riot
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- Utah company Banjo could solve crimes in seconds
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- Police announce new arrests in Murray mall shooting
- Burgess Owens in Washington for orientation for Utah’s 4th district
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman