OREM – It’s uncertain how the three kids ages 3, 6, and 7 knew 34-year-old Adam Moore. The charges against him, however, are clear.
Moore has been charged in 4th District Court with rape of a child, six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, obstructing justice, two counts of child endangerment, three counts of dealing in harmful materials to a minor, and three counts of child abuse, after the children said he sexually abused them between 2011-2014.
Charging documents say Moore put alcohol in some of the children’s sippy cups or drugs in some of their pancakes.
He is also accused of making them watch as their siblings were abused or had them view pornographic videos, with Moore performing in some of them.
The children also reported being dragged across the floor multiple times by Moore or picked up by their throats and thrown.
Charging documents say Moore also threatened to kill the kids if they told anyone what was going on.
It’s unclear why the abuse may have stopped.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lacy Turner, Kaysville Police Department
- Salt Lake City Marathon brings road closures Saturday morning
- More stores add facemask requirements, enforcing them is another story
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- Lauren McCluskey solved her own stalking case. Here’s how.
- UDOT setting up for building West Davis County’s new freeway
- To eat, or not to eat breakfast — that is the question
- University of Utah responds to Dateline report on McCluskey killing
- Police dog gets retirement party from Davis County Sheriff’s Office
- Sergeant Dusty Butler, Emery County Sheriff’s Office