OREM – It’s uncertain how the three kids ages 3, 6, and 7 knew 34-year-old Adam Moore. The charges against him, however, are clear.
Moore has been charged in 4th District Court with rape of a child, six counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, obstructing justice, two counts of child endangerment, three counts of dealing in harmful materials to a minor, and three counts of child abuse, after the children said he sexually abused them between 2011-2014.
Charging documents say Moore put alcohol in some of the children’s sippy cups or drugs in some of their pancakes.
He is also accused of making them watch as their siblings were abused or had them view pornographic videos, with Moore performing in some of them.
The children also reported being dragged across the floor multiple times by Moore or picked up by their throats and thrown.
Charging documents say Moore also threatened to kill the kids if they told anyone what was going on.
It’s unclear why the abuse may have stopped.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s Gail Miller is America’s 14th richest self-made woman
- Powerful typhoon lashes Philippines, killing at least 10
- ‘The End’ of Fortnite leaves millions staring at a black hole
- Heat advisory: FEMA says it’s too hot outside
- President Nelson launches Instagram page in Spanish
- Convicted University of Utah shooter extradited to Colorado
- With online learning, class bullies fade to the background
- Aaron Hadfield – Brighton High School
- Amy Madsen – Ellison Park Elementary
- You can now pay thousands of dollars to talk to celebrities for 10 minutes. Thanks, Cameo